We know you have choices when it comes to your dentist. According to a survey of the American Dental Association, 69 percent of people said they are more likely to choose an ADA member dentist because they felt ADA dentists are more ethical and honest. We are proud to belong to the ADA and follow the five fundamental principles, as follows.
- Respect Patient Autonomy — You have the right to expect privacy and confidentiality and to be involved in your treatment. Our goal is to treat you with the utmost respect, in a professional manner, in an environment where you can feel safe and comfortable. We take the time to listen to provide you with personalized solutions that meet your needs with the best results possible.
- Do No Harm — Dentists take a form of the Hippocratic Oath that’s modified for modern dentistry. “Do no harm” is more than a slogan to us. One way we do this is by keeping up to date with the latest trends and technology and by undergoing continuing education to hone our skills and acquire new ones.
- Do Good — The ADA believes this beneficence means doing as we here at Sehnert Precision Dentistry do, treating each patient as an individual and doing whatever is in their best interest.
- Fairness — The ADA code calls for providing dental care without prejudice. We strive to deliver quality service that makes you feel welcome, cared for, and comfortable regardless of race, creed, religion, background, or health.
- Truth and Trust — We believe the dentist-patient relationship is based on trust and honesty. We strive to educate our patients, believing that prevention is the best treatment policy. Any diagnosis and treatment planning we develop for you is based on what is truly required and should be undertaken as a partnership between you and the Sehnert Precision Dentistry team.
Following the ADA Principles of Ethics and Code of Professional Conduct means we put you first. An ADA dentist goes beyond what is merely required by law. If you are in the Lewisville, Texas, area and looking for a dentist you can trust, contact our team today for a consultation or appointment.