Now’s The Time To Get Your Smile Ready For The Holidays
It’s hard to believe that summer is coming to an end and fall is right around the corner. Before we know it, the holidays will be here. Would you love to make a small change to the appearance of your teeth before the craziness of the holiday season arrives? We offer a cosmetic dental treatment that can make big changes all while you are in the comfort of your home. Interested to learn more? Read on for details about this popular treatment.
Why Choose Teeth Whitening?
If you are looking to make a small change to your smile that offers big results, teeth whitening is a great option. Tooth discoloration can make anyone feel self-conscious about their smile. There is no need to feel unhappy with your smile when we have a solution that can bring you big changes in a short amount of time. Teeth whitening can help improve discoloration caused by:
- Smoking and tobacco use
- Coffee, tea, wine, cola, and other foods and drinks
- Medical conditions
Steps for Treatment
One of the biggest bonuses of using a teeth whitening system from our office is that you have a customized treatment plan that can be used in the comfort of your own home. An oral evaluation is performed on your teeth, and our team determines if you are eligible for teeth whitening. If there are any concerns or treatments needed, we will recommend those be scheduled and treated before whitening treatment can begin. The teeth whitening procedure involves four simple steps:
- When we determine you are eligible and ready to start treatment, we will take impressions of your teeth. The whitening trays will need to fit properly and be snug and comfortable against your teeth.
- Your trays will be created in house.
- You will schedule an appointment to ensure the trays fit properly.
- You will be provided with the trays and whitening gel. Our team will review how to properly wear the trays, how to fill the trays, how long to wear the trays, and how long the process will take.
- If you follow the instructions properly, you will have a beautiful smile before you know it!
If you are interested in learning more about teeth whitening and if our take-home system is right for you, be sure to contact our office located in Lewisville, TX to schedule an appointment. We can’t wait to see your beautiful, white smile this holiday season.