Welcome to Dr. Phillip F. Sehnert’s site. We are located in the historic district of Old Town Lewisville, Texas and serve the North DFW area. Dr. Sehnert and his staff provide full-service dentistry in a state-of-the-art facility. Our patients are always our number one priority. Whether you are visiting our office for a routine dental checkup, restorative work, or advanced procedures, our team will make you feel welcome, cared for and comfortable. We are confident that your expectations will be exceeded when you choose us as your dental home. We encourage you to review the stories of our existing satisfied patients, here. We hope you’ll consider becoming a part of our 5-Star dental family. With over 20 years of service to the community, Dr. Sehnert utilizes the latest techniques and technology available in dentistry. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
What Sets Us Apart
We are committed to a higher standard of clinical and aesthetic excellence using only the highest quality products. This is accomplished in a comfortable environment that features an excellent dental team.
When you come to our office, it’s not an appointment, it’s an adventure! From the welcoming atmosphere and personable team, people know right away that this dental practice is unique. Dr Sehnert and his team have been proudly serving the people of this area for over 27 years. Dr Sehnert has literally completed thousands of hours of continuing education after dental school to hone and perfect his restorative, surgical and implant skills. Dr Sehnert’s patients are the beneficiaries of his high level of clinical and aesthetic excellence.
At Sehnert Precision Dentistry, Dr Sehnert and our team work very hard to treat our patients with respect, professionalism and sensitivity towards their needs as well as making sure they have an exceptional experience at our office. We Strive to:
- Do a good job! From the moment you enter our practice, we want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We are here for you, and it’s our goal to build your trust in us so that we can help you smile.
- Provide an office environment that is friendly, inviting, and professional. Your comfort is important to us!
- Take the time to use the latest equipment, such as the Velscope, which detects oral cancer.
- Take the time to provide thorough treatment with the best outcome possible.
We look forward to working with you and being a part of making your smile something you can be proud of.
Visit our office and you will see that comfort extends from the lobby all the way to the dental chair. You can enjoy the following comforts while you spend time with us:
- Our lobby is equipped with a 42-inch flatscreen, 90-gallon salt water fish tank, very comfortable leather seating, and much more.
- A private bath is only one door away from the lobby. On your lunch break and couldn’t brush? We have you covered. Our private bath has everything you need to get prepared for your appointment.
- We are equipped with a private one-on-one consultation room so we can personalize each visit.
- We also have top of the line dental chairs with built in massaging and custom controls.
One more example of the enhanced safety measures we’re taking for the health of our patients and our team.
We’ve recently added the Vanguard Mobile 2.0 to capture aerosols during procedures. This machine is designed to work chairside, while your dentist or hygienist is performing a procedure, removing aerosols out of the air and greatly reducing the spread of airborne microbes.
The machine works quietly and efficiently to effectively capture up to 96% of the aerosols generated during a procedure, creating a much cleaner and safer environment for everyone in the office.
Quality Matters When it Comes to Your Health
Discount dentistry may get you in and out quickly, but we invest time in building relationships with our patients. We’re not in the dentistry field to provide patients with a quick fix, we’re in it to make sure they enjoy dental health for years to come.